- The included pencil works great to bring the magnet balls to the surface. It is very sturdy and has survived multiple drops.
- Nice for a preschooler, love playing with it because of the satisfying “click” noises and the fun of a novel toy.
- Randomly doodles, practicing abcs and shapes, playing tic tac toe, or making more elaborate designs. Have fun with it!
- Magnetic boards are Really brilliant idea and innovative way of teaching child how to write, They are happy to trace the letters with this magnetic board and quickly learning letters and numbers.
- Take it on long car rides, restaurant waiting for dinner, anywhere they need to be entertained. Much better for their brains than screen time! Each age uses it a bit differently which is neat to see.Note:Available in black and red so colors of the pad will be sent randomly.