Full set of wooden maths rods in a range of different colours and lengths.
Promoting mathematical quantity, value and number relationships, motor skills and creative awareness.
- Includes handy wooden storage tray.
Supports the following areas of learning:
- Maths – shape & space
- Maths – pattern
- Physical Development – motor skills
- Personal Development – collaborative skills
- Communication & Language – descriptive language
- Expressive Arts & Design – imaginative play
- Wooden rods in 10 color-coded lengths (in 1cm increments from 1cm to 10cm) provide concrete representation of abstract math concepts
- Introduce and strengthen academic standards in counting
- and geometry across grade levels